These terms and conditions are in accordance with UK law.
All copyright of photographs is owned by the photographer, Ben G Waller photography.
- Exclusive licence of images is authorised to the client upon receipt of payment unless otherwise stated.
- The photographer retains the right in all cases to use the images in any manner at any time and in any part of the world for the purposes of advertising or otherwise promoting the work of Ben G Waller Photography.
- Further supply of images to any third party requires permission from both the Client and the Photographer and is subject to agreed payment terms.
- Supplied images are deemed to be of a professional technical standard in accordance to the brief. The photographer’s creative decisions are considered to be correct and full payment will be due unless there is a complete failure by fault of the photographer only to fulfil the assignment.
- If the suppled work is considered technically defective, the photographer accepts liability (if any) to rectify the issue but is not liable for any third party costs.
- All supplied work is edited as close to the required specification of the brief as possible within the limitations of personal screen calibration. The client accepts that the work may look different on their screen and extra editing may be required to achieve the final desired result. If additional editing is required then extra fees may be charged.
- Payment is due within 30 days of invoice submission. Late payment is subject to a late payment fee in accordance with the ‘statutory interest’ rate.